We’ve partnered with Tabletopia to provide an easy way to play Solutions online, right in your browser. No download required!
How to play
We’ve partnered with Tabletopia to bring Solutions to life virtually. A Silver account will let you play with other premium members. A Gold account will let you invite up to 7 friends without accounts to play for free!
We recommend playing the game with a video chat service such as Zoom or Google Meet so that the students can effectively discuss the solutions.
Setting Solutions up for your classroom is incredibly easy.
- Subscribe to Tabletopia’s Gold plan. This will allow up to 7 students to play alongside the paid account.
- Repeat for as many licenses as needed. Up to 8 players can play per license, although we recommend keeping games to 4-6 players to prevent students from being left out.
- With each Gold account, search the game library for ‘Solutions’ and host a game. You will be able to easily share the game with the students with a browser link.
- We recommend playing the game with a video chat decide such as Zoom or Google Meet so that the students can effectively discuss the solutions.
- Before playing, assign the rulebook as homework, or be prepared to show the students how to play.
- When you start the game, a tutorial will automatically pop up, walking the students through the simple controls.
Solutions is a great game to play at events, whether as an ice-breaker, teambuilder or as a brainstorming tool.
The easiest way to use Solutions at your event is to follow the above steps for educators and purchase as many Tabletopia Gold licenses as needed. You can then unsubscribe after the event.
If you need 20+ licenses or have special requirements such as the ability to schedule games during specific timeslots for attendees, please contact us using the form below.